Vgate iCar pro icar2 upgraded version of Bluetooth 3.0 Android is not dropped compatible with bimmercode
Vgate iCar2 ELM327 obd2 Bluetooth elm 327 V2.1 obd 2 wifi icar 2 Automotive diagnostic scanner for android/PC/IOS code reader
Vehicles & Parts > Vehicle Parts & Accessories > Motor Vehicle Electronics
iCAR diagnoses any model that supports all OBDII protocols
1. Small, compact structure, plug and play
2. Robust wireless network connection
3. Wireless without battery, the adapter is powered via the diagnostic socket
4. Stop communication and automatically sleep after half an hour
5. Support all OBDII protocol models
6. Adapter uses ARM chip
This is a small device that can be plugged into the vehicle's OBD interface to connect to any computer, tablet and smartphone for joint diagnosis via WIFI or Bluetooth. With a simple operation, you can:
· Read, erase and display code description issues - both standard and fast
· Estimate fuel consumption
· Display real vehicle operating hours such as power, speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, air valve position, oxygen sensor loss, intake air temperature and more
· Turn off MIL (check engine signal)
· Download data to external media for later printing
· Record various parameters, display the real time of the illustration, etc.
With ICAR you can perform a complete computer diagnostics car operation and even correct small errors without relying on the service station.
The software required for iCar2 (bluetooth version) can use Vgate's self-developed software Accurate (Android), but wait for Vgate to be posted on the relevant website as soon as possible. You can also download the paid software TORQUE on Android.